I was feeling these cards so much I made a bunch! Follow me on Instagram for a 3-pack GIVEAWAY next week!
I cut the polaroids on my Cricut, super easy as it's just a rectangle with a square inside. The "SWEET" is the font from the Critcut Font and Basic Shapes cartridge and could easily be replaced with any word like "FRIEND", "HELLO", or "YOLO".
This better not go in the trash y'all. Well, at least don't let me see you chuck it. Deal?
If you want to make this card, here's what you'll need:
- Kraft card base is 8.5" x 5.5" (folded in half it is 4.25'' x 5.5")
- Turquoise layer is 4" x 5.25''
- White polaroid cut from a 4'' x 3.25'' rectangle and a 3'' x 3'' square
- Patterned square, little bit larger than 3'' x 3''
- Strawberry cut from the Preserves Cricut cartridge, cut at 2"
- "SWEET" from Cricut Font and Basic Shapes cartridge, cut at 0.5"
- Heart from Create a Critter Cricut catridge, cut at 0.6"
- Red baker's twine
- This better not go in the trash stamp (on the back) by River City Rubber Works
- Foam pop dots under the polaroid for dimension
- Card fits into a A2 envelope (may require extra postage)
Who's your strawberry sweet<3? :)